SHOP OPEN 2nd NOVEMBER 2019 UNTIL 12 NOON ON CHRISTMAS EVE.
7 DAYS A WEEK 9am-5.30pm & LATE NIGHT THURSDAY UNTIL 7.30pm.
CUT TREES AVAILABLE FROM THURSDAY 28th NOVEMBER 2019.
Something for all tastes, styles and budgets!
In the shop you will find a wide variety of themed display trees, decorated in different styles and colours to help give you inspiration.
Our suppliers are sourced from around the world and range from independent businesses local to Christmas Common, Fair Trade companies from India, to the larger specialist wholesalers based in Europe. Names include: Jette Frolich, Gisela Graham, Kaemingk, Boltze, Pollyfields, Fair to Trade, Swarovski and Ascalon.
We also stock:
Wreaths, artificial and fresh (fresh from 24th November)
Garlands and fir foliage, artificial and some fresh ( fresh from 24th November)
Mistletoe (fresh from 24th November)
Candles from an environmentally friendly Italian company
DON’T MISS …
- *NEW* quirky range of eco certified hand-made decorations from a new Ukranian supplier, Koza Derza.
- *NEW* fair trade decorations from India, including Christmas stockings and tree skirts made bespoke for The Tree Barn.
- Fantastically kitsch glass ornaments, from scooter-riding flamingos to *NEW* Land Rovers and JCB diggers!
- Exquisite hand-blown glass baubles from Egypt, decorated with 10ct gold.
- Stunning icicle drops made from Swarovski crystals.